Monday, February 23, 2009

Lil Bibi becomes a BIG girl today

When we love someone,
especially our own sibling,
we would do anything to our biggest capacity to protect them from harm
be it physically or emotionally...
We give them our wise advice and hope that they'll follow them...
And when they ridicule us,
we would say that they're disrespectful...

I have my own taste of such experience
with my own lil sis....
I tried to protect her to the extent
where she felt that i'm controlling her...
or even being kaypo...
there were also times where she would tell me
that its none of my business...
Anyone who's a parent or even an elder sibling
wud know how much it hurts when your loved one tell u such a thing...

Today,
my lil Bibi turns 21...
She's an adult now (by law)
I realize that there has to be a time where we shud learn to let go...
And i blif the time is now...
I think
it's time that i move on from an over-protective sis
to a friend who'll always be there for her...

So Bibi,
You are a free person now...haha...
but be good ya!!
Happy 21st Birthday!!!
Love you always.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin