Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hoping for a Light at the End of the Tunnel

If i were to label these few weeks of my life,
I would say that it is one of the
Most Stressful Period of my entire life...
It has certainly stretched my mind capacity to the limit
or maybe over the limit...
Who can ever understand what i'm going through other than Him?

Piles and piles of stewpit assignments to be completed
Endless tests with too much information to stuff inside my little brain within a short time
Issues with housemates
Thoughts of dropping a subject in uni

With all these emotional stress dat i have to go thru,
other problems had to surface,
adding to the misery that i'm already goin through...
Just when u really need the comfort and relief,
u get more discouragements and disappointments...
More things to deal with....

I am
mentally exhausted.
Afraid.
Confused.

I am
Praying
For a light at the end of the tunnel.

I am clinging on to
"Do not be afraid, my child for I am with you always"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen to this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nTSU-mFWGs

Hope it helps with ur mood :)

Chuah JoLin said...

hey
thanks a lot....
Sadly, the video is not available in malaysia. haha...

Anonymous said...

ooo..is it not?

Hmm...
it's "The Show" by Lenka...
a meaningful song =)

Take care there!

I'm under stress here too...haha...tonnes of assignments...aaarghhh!!

yapster said...

haiya, when things over adi.. no need light at the end of the tunnel.. automatically u will feel stronger and refresh wan ler..

this might just be one of the small wan that u go thru.. i believe there is more...

so let's wait

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin