Sunday, February 15, 2009

You had me at Hello

Warning : This post may contain words which may be too cheesy for some of you. Please read at your own risk. Not advisable for those with heart complications or respiratory distress.


To my Dearest,

Thank you for the effort you have put
into making our first Valentine the best it can be
The little poem you wrote really meant a lot to me...
(yes, the bracelet too...hehe..)
Never knew u can be romantic...hehe...=P

Thank you for bringing out the best in me...
For being patient with me when i get Emo..
For laughing even at my lame jokes...
For bringing my focus back to God whenever i'm confused...
For being there always whenever i need someone to fall back on...
For letting me know that you'll do whatever you can as we walk through this journey together..

Most of all,
Thank you for choosing God to be above everything else....
You are truly a blessing in my life...


Dear,

'You had me at Hello'

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin