Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kids these days...



I was in my room surfing the net when i overheard my 4-year-old cousin, Shaun quarreling with my 80-year-old Grandpa. Grandpa wanted to watch Astro while Shaun wanted to play PS2. Everytime Grandpa tries to switch the television to astro, Shaun would shout " Caaannnnootttttt!!!!" at poor Grandpa. This went on for a few minutes.

Hearing the commotion, I went outside to give Shaun a lecture on how rude it is to shout at the elderly. Also, I was going to persuade him to let Grandpa watch his Hokkien show on Astro Channel 333.


Me : Shaun, can you let Ah Kong watch astro please?

Shaun : Cannot!

Me : Why not?

Shaun : Ah Kong watch too much tv dee!!

(haha...so keewwttt)


Even when Shaun leaves the tv to watch my other cousin playing computer games, he wouldn't let Grandpa watch the astro. This little kid would keep an eye on the tv from far. Knowing Shaun wouldn't let him switch the tv to astro, Grandpa still continued teasing Shaun by pretending to switch off his PS2. Shaun pointed his finger at poor Grandpa shouting "Cannot touch!!"


After 15 minutes of driving the car knocking into every obstacles in the game, Shaun finally gave up and gave in to Ah kong. He plugged off all the PS2 wires and plugged in the Astro decoder wires himself for Ah Kong.


Haha...

Kids these days!!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin