Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

I was planning to summarize 2008 in this post...
But i realize that there's just too much to fit in just one post
Everything flew by so quickly
dat i never really had the time to sit down and appreciate all of it...
Every event in 2008 felt like it all happened yesterday
within 24 hours...
Seriously WOW
I can still remember clearly where i celebrated last new year's eve..

What can I say?
I just wanna thank God for every single second in 2008
It is a real blessing how much I learnt
and how much i've grown as a person...
How He opened my eyes to see the bigger picture of life
and the friends He brought into my life...
How He revealed His purpose for me through different incidents..
I am truly amazed by His Work in me and my family...

Well,
to summarize 2008,
I would say dat I have indeed
Live Life with No Regrets
How bout urs?

P/S : I've been tinking a lot about my 2009 new year resolution. Will share more bout it with u guys once i've finalize them. God bless n A very Happy 2009!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin