Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Christmas to Remember

Few weeks before christmas,
Mum asked where would I be spending my christmas..
I was tinking,
if Santa were to grant me a wish,
I would ask for a Christmas with 'him'...
Guess what?
My wish did come true...

The Bf asked me over to Sabah and i said Yes!!
Hehe....


Island trip to Pulau Sapi

From left : John, Kimmay, Me, The Bf, Shereen,Tim,Chris

The Bf was TRYING to be romantic by bringing me to Tanjung Aru =P

Beautiful skies of Sabah

On Christmas Eve, I had my first Gingerbread house at John's

The house was so beautiful dat we din know where or how to start eating it
and we got our first Christmas gift from Tim & Shereen
so sweeet of them.. =)
The day before I left,
we were going to Mount K...
Of all times, the tyre had to puncture on de way there... =(

We had to call for help...
After the tyre was changed, it started to rain..
So our plan to Mount K had to be cancelled.. =((
While waiting,
we discussed on certain guidelines regarding us...
A bird's eye view of Sabah taken from the plane
This trip was certainly a memorable one for me...
Though i did not visit many places,
it was the time spent with him
and the opportunity to meet his mum
dat i cherish most
=)

Ps : Sorry for being too cheesy at this time. Bear with me kays. Hehe...

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin