Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dear 2009,

I've been tinking a lot bout you...
2008 has been good to me...
But I tink you'll be as good
or even better...hehe..
I made a point to
Live Life with No Regrets with 2008
And I did!!! yays!!

Few days ago,

these 3 words 'Increase your capacity'
came to my mind...
I had a strong feeling dat this is wat God wans me
to work on with you
Then yesterday, Pastor Chew spoke on
Increasing Our Capacity as well...
The EXACT 3 words!!!
I was surprised but I knew it was an affirmation from God...

So I promise God & you,
i'm going to tryyyyy to Increase My Capacity for others

With dat,
I'm going to be more patient especially with ppl who annoys me
and in traffic jams...
I'm going to do wat i can to restore any injured relationships...
As for the current and future friendships i'm going to make,
I want to be a friend who is a blessing in many ways...
For my beloved family,
i'll continue to be a living testimony to God...
In my studies,
I'll do my best and enjoy my uni life to the fullest...
As a gf,
I want to be an encouragement always...

Yup yup!
Dats how i'm going to spend my time with you
Aren't you excited?? =P
Cos i am !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am so excited too lol.

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin