Friday, June 27, 2008

Rose among the Thorns


Just few days ago, the guys decided to make a trip up to Penang
for a 'rightful' Cause

- TO NOURISH THEMSELVES WITH GOOD FOOD -
Dats right!!!
U must be wondering how i survived with all the fats and calories dat went down my tummy, absorbed through my intestinal wall, and get deposited beneath my skin....
huhuhuhuhu...I know!!!
Need to cut down on my diet after this trip since my will to exercise is nvr strong enuf to even move a single muscle...

Being the only gal,
this trip have definitely enlightened me more bout this crazy bunch of guys

and ofcoz The MAIN highlight of the trip is non other than

MAKAN!!!!

Bernard ate
Andrew ate
Kenny ate
I ate and Andrew looked like he wanna eat me too


We all ate
Yap ate

Yap ate AGAIN

and AGAIN!!
Everywhere

and EVERYTHING!!!


They came up with a new reality program called

Are You A Loser?

The first episode features Bernard as the host and Yap as the contestant
In dis episode, the challenge was to finish 10 glasses of ice water in 100sec

Could Mr. Yap complete the challenge??


haha....NO

Yap was officially crowned the first Loser in Are You A Loser?
Look out for more upcoming episodes
which may be aired in Youtube soon

Being the rose among the thorns in this trip,
the guys became boys all over again

see how happy they were
how they forgot that they've grown up so much

that Police and Robber ain't their game anymore and Playstation is a lil too old for them
But then again, let Boys be Boys
=p

I certainly had a great time with them other than getting fat!!!
Looking forward to the next trip!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin