Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Gift NOT A Problem

Someone recently told me that my blog is always bout BGR
very teenager-ish....
yeah i tink i have to agree on dat....
my blog is meant for me to record the things or thoughts dat is significant to me at any moment of my life...
and just so happen, BGR issues are de hot topic nowadays among my frens( n family)
So here it is again....another BGR post:

A says:sometime i don understand u
A says:seriously
A says:i don know why u cant get a bf?
JoL[i]N says:haha
JoL[i]N says:y?
A says:i bet a lot of guys like u
A says:because honestly speaking for mme
JoL[i]N says:but i hav to like them as well rite?
A says:u look really pretty and hot
JoL[i]N says:in pics oni la
A says:and ur attitude is special
JoL[i]N says:can photoshop ma
A says:aiiii
A says:i seen many girls, there is no one that have the same attributes like u do
JoL[i]N says:ermmm...does dat mean i'm weird 0r wat?
A says:no that means
A says:if i was back in malaysia
A says:i will try my best to date u
JoL[i]N says:whooaaa....dats a compliment.... =]
A says:seriously
A says:i think
A says:u got the special thing in u that i''m attracted
A says:i'm not bullshitting ok
JoL[i]N says:hehe ok....
JoL[i]N says:i dunno ler....i just dun seem to find de rite one yet
JoL[i]N says:i just dun fall in love easily
A says:no is because u are wise
A says:this is why, i always like girls that are smart and funny
A says:u are wise at putting reality over love
A says:u get what i mean/
A says:i not ur problem
A says:is not ur problem
A says:is ur gift

HAH!!! see...it's a gift!!! =p
But seriously to the gals out there, save all your love for that special someone...
it'll worth all your time....
high risk high return maaa....
Note : This is my personal conviction....not forcing it into anyone k..hehe

7 comments:

Aik Han said...

Hmm... yea you can do that and wait for the person special to you since you are being gifted. There are also some people not gifted like you.

Wish you have a smooth BGR.

Chuah JoLin said...

the gift my fren is talking about is the ability to wait patiently for the rite one.....i tink everyone is able to do dat...and not simply rush into any relationship....dat was wat i wanted to bring across....

Aik Han said...

Hmm...Maybe you think that your gift is being able to wait patiently for the right person.

*True from my heart*
You are pretty and attractive. There will be many people waiting for you. Not like people like me, I have to grab all the chance that I have to fill my heart which is empty and lonely all the time.

Ignore me if you feel what i say is totally wrong and irrelevant.

Chuah JoLin said...

u know wat? physical beauty isn't important....oneday we're gonna grow old n ugly....
and honestly from my heart, even if a guy is super good looking but with no substance....even if u give me a million bucks, i wud rather be single...
trust me, the good gals out there go for inner beauty....so pls dun tink negatively of urself....

Aik Han said...

Ok. Sorry for my wrong thinking. Cause it's kind of sad that whenever I found someone but usually those people already not available.

Maybe I should say I need a longer time to meet the person that is arranged for me by HIM.

lks said...

Regarding to your "gift", I have 1 song in my mind which is kind of very suitable for you. Try to listen to "Don't say you love me" by M2M. Well... I know it sounds a little bit old song. But believe me... At least, its lyric will be best to describe your feelings. Take care.

kaitarng said...

oh yea man..i used to have a blog post entitled "Dating After Marriage?" which was about courtship and waiting on God for the right one. I got screwed so bad by so many people that i have to delete that blog post. I tot i was a freak. Seems like u're my successor. Gotta hand it to u fren.

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin