Sunday, June 22, 2008

i'm a GLOWer

After more than a year in SIBKL,
i'm finally attached to a cell!!!
Proud of me??
;p
yeah i know i know...u guys have been asking me to join cell
i've been procastinating on which cell to go to....
but deep down inside, i know exactly why I kept delaying....
It was mere LAZINESS!!!!
with my hectic uni schedule, i'm afraid i wun be able to commit fully....
dats one of my biggest concerns...
But with God Nothing Is Impossible...
so i'm gonna make it....
So, presenting my cell- GLOW UNITED
A great bunch of ppl.... gonna love them more....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lousy... now oni attend cell.. by time u wan to attend cell, is time for u to go work adi lor.. become young adult liao lor...

then u scared to commit to YA cell again, dunno whether shud go or not.. by time u attend YA cell that time, u get married liao lor.. can have kids adi lor.. then u can fully join adults cell.. LOLLLLLLLLLL

yap

Chuah JoLin said...

u talk so much...one day u hav to call me 'tai sou' then only u'll be scared!!! muahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

i promise to myself.. i dun get married oso i wont call u 'tai sou'... u lie down n slowly wait for me to call u tai sou lar... wait until u got white hair oso i wont call.... hahaha

lousy

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin