Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Big BANG!!!


Oh my GOSH
Before I knew it, half the year has gone by so quickly
Wow....i'm speechless
What have i achieved for the past few months??
I know i had a blast...Did u?
I managed to forgive a 'fren' (whom i tot i'll never ever forgave)
and move on as a better person...
Truly enjoyed my life, my family, church and frens...
My walk with God has been good as well....
Studies was ok.....
i've been learning to look at the bigger picture of life a lot...
Dat studies is only a piece of the puzzle....
and there's so much more to life....


At this point of time,
i'm still searching for directions from God for the 2nd half of 2008
What does He wan me to do???
I wanna serve His purpose and live life with No Regrets...
Continue to impact lives....(hopefully i've been doing so for the past few months...hehe)
It has been a good start for me....
and I hope to end 2008 with a BIG BANG
I'm so looking forward to july,aug,sept,oct,nov + dec
Yeah!!


No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin