Monday, July 28, 2008

The Bridge to God's Love for YOU

In conjunction with the upcoming Passion World Tour
dis Aug 3rd,
I would like to present to you this short video entitled
The Bridge
Another touching video which tells of the
story of a father who chose to save the life of many over his own son....
Sounds familiar???
Yes its Our Father In Heaven who gave up His One & Only Son Jesus for each of our lives...
I pray that for those who'll be going for the Passion Conference this coming Sunday
dat they'll go with open hearts, ready to receive and be changed by Our Loving Father...
I pray that each of them will go back with a renewed heart....
dat they'll come to know the God we love and worship...
Watch this video & be touched by the Love of God
Do drop some comments if it touches u in any way.... =p
God bless!

2 comments:

TTJ said...

Great clip... reminds me the moment God reveals his love to me which brought me to know Jesus..

kaitarng said...

Ouchh..!! but very touching.

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin