Tuesday, May 6, 2008

22


just a few days ago i officially turned 22

yes 22!!!

TWENTY TWO

DUA PULUH DUA

DOUBLE TWO

TWO-TWO!!!!


one year ago, i was so excited dat i was finally entering the so-called world of adulthood
though still trapped in a young girl's body la
i was excited to see wat was in store for me as a 21 year old lady
so much to explore
so much to learn

yes there were so many ups and downs....
some of which were so sweet....
and still remain so...
some turned ugly...
and i wish i can erase all of those from my cerebrum
BUT then again, everything happens for a reason
and i'm so glad dat i am who i am today...


Now dat i'm already 22,
i'm beginning to feel a lil scared...
asking myself lots of questions bout life
like wat am i going to do now??
will my prince charming ever come?? lol

haha
Now back to serious mode,
i tink this is de start where for most things i shud already be able to decide on my own
not depending on my parents as much anymore
like de kind of life dat i wanna live
de purpose of my life
it's funny dat i'm now tinking bout all dis questions rite??
i guess when ppl starts to get old, they start to tink bout all dis...
hehe

for this coming year, i wanna live my life with purpose...
i wanna make a difference in ppl's life
i wan ppl to look at me and say " u make me smile"
i wan ppl to say " oh she's such an encouragement"
i see dat a lot in the ppl around me....
n i feel so blessed!

But how am i going to be a blessing to others?

God, please Use me and Teach me how....

2 comments:

chiewhuey said...

Jo, just to tell u dat u actually sucked one of ur purpose in life...

U did make me SMILE..!!! its just dat i didnt tell u...

u know how? how? how? bagaimana? macam mana? di mana? kenapa? bila? pukul berapa?

actually its the small gift that u gav me during our Christmas exchange gift...i brought that to me to KT...

when i was down, i will take out one to read wat's the msg inside...most of the time the msg i got was 'U MAKE ME SMILE'

so, dun b too proud of urself...i know ur almost reaching the ceiling dy..cool down yea...kekekek

Thanks..!!!

Aik Han said...

I bet you are able to make your own decision when you start entering the U. Just the matter that your parents are guiding you to make the correct decision. It will still be the same even when you are 30.

Make a difference in people's life. Now only you say that but i think you never reliase that you are already making such thing without reliasing it. You are making people smile even the person is not around you only. The only thing is that the person will never tell you that or too shy to do so.

Be yourself as some people are already blessed by you without you realising. Keep it up to cherish more people.

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin