Friday, April 25, 2008

still breathing...

just finished one entire week of NIGHTMARE!!!
one more week to go and i'll be free....
looking back at de past one week...
i'm sooo glad dat i'm still breathing at this point of this time...
2 papers on Mon was enough to kill me....
wait, dat wasn't the worst yet...
de CLIMAX of my nightmare was
THREE papers on THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS on wed, thurs and fri
and all the THREE papers were killer papers...
all which requires lots of memorizing and more memorizing and more....
slept less than 3 hours the 1st nite
bout 4 hours the 2nd nite
and 2 hours the 3rd nite.....
I seriously tot i was about to collapse by the 3rd day....
but guess wat??!!!
i'm STILL ALIVE & KICKING!!!
hehe....*DUHHHH*
I'm simply overjoyed dat one week is over for my finals
Thank God for giving me the strength!!
One more week, 3 more papers...
and i'll be free like a bird once again!!
i'm so looking forward to May 2...
P/S : If you happen to see a zombie walking around at midnite May 2, dun be frightened....it's
just me....


2 comments:

Aik Han said...

Gratz that you are still alive. Wahahaha. Walking zombie? I don't think so. I think will be more like a panda jumping everywhere.

Gratz you first for finishing your 2nd year(should be correct) ^^

Anonymous said...

LOL...
ahaha...glad u survived ur worst nightmare...
good luck for ur final 3 papers! :)

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin