Saturday, April 12, 2008

EXAMS=STRESS

ahhh...one more week to go
and i'm in tremendous stress
have to study almost 24 hours..,
de only time i can break free from studying is when i sleep, eat and bathe...
dats it!!!!
and even with dat amount of time i spend to study,
yet it's impossible for me to finish wat i've to finish for my exams...
STRESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
somebody help me plssss...
anyone???
u dun hav to help me study...
all u need is to help me reduce the amount of stress....
plsssssssss............
i cant take it anymore!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take it easy, dun require so much,then u will ease

Chuah JoLin said...

thx anonymous... in my personal opinion, we shud always strive for Excellence in everything we do...and dat wud mean giving our best...and i'm not talking of Perfection..watever de outcome is, as long as we give our best, dats excellence...

Aik Han said...

Not going to say much on this. Just a reminder stress is a double edged blade. You should know what it means.

You can study whole day as you like but remember to take enough rest(6-8 hours) and healthy food(dont skip meal).

Suggestion will be go through the pass year paper if you got any. Lastly all the best in your coming exam.

Need someone to disturb to release your stress find me in my msn ^^

chiewhuey said...

STRESSED = DESSERTS
:P

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin