Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cousin's Big Day

when we speak of weddings.
there is no doubt that LOVE is in the air
Last weekend i travelled all the way back to Penang just to attend my cousin's wedding
hey marriage is only ONCE in a lifetime
And i had so much fun with my family and relatives
Here are some snapshots of the wedding:

our lil shaun
my dearest family
cousins
my grandpa n grandma
daddy's lil princesses
my beloved mum n dad
camwhoring..haha
where's de groom?

buat kaypo!!
so sweeeeetttt
dats my uncle...no he doesn't hav boobies
mum with her siblings
brotherly love
one big happy family




2 comments:

Vogue Cigarettes said...

Admiration and interest were my first feelings when I’ve entered your blog. It is indeed the most remarkable creation I’ve ever seen! Moreover, your manner of writing and the photos are absolutely fine and I think everyone would agree with my words. All this made me immediately add the blog to my links. Thank you very much for such a marvelous web page and I will surely enter it again!

Chuah JoLin said...

To Vogue Cigarettes,
are u sure u drop the rite comment on the rite blog?? cos i find it very very funny when i read ur comment...i mean i'll truly appreciate it if its true of wat u said...but deep inside me, i know its not...but thanks even if ur comment is accidental...=p

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin