Saturday, April 5, 2008

Am I Too Picky When It Comes To Men??

In conjunction with the recent commotion on my chatbox,

I decided to take this test

NAHHH...ofcoz not...

i just happened to come across this website and find it pretty interesting...

so here are the results:


You Are Picky When it Counts




Like most sane women, you want a great guy who will treat you well.

But you're also willing to put up with a few flaws in your Mr. Right

You should congratulate yourself on having a realistic approach to dating.

You probably have quite a few great guys you can date!

so yes, I AM PICKY
maybe dats de reason y i'm still single??
hehe
i shall wait patiently for my Prince Charming...

3 comments:

Keith Woo said...

Don't you dare lower your standards. =)

Make sure the guy who pursues you has nothing but the fullness of heart to give in cherishing you.

Chuah JoLin said...

hey,
thx for dropping by.. =]
sometimes i wonder if i've set my standards too high...and if dat is de reason y i'm still single...haha...but u know wat? i wun settle for anything less...cos i know God has prepared the best for me...hehe..

-jolin-

Keith Woo said...

Hehe. Amen! Yes, I do believe God has reserved nothing but the best for you. But don't forget, you have to be prepared to be the best as well for him. =))

Here's to high standards! *cheers*

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin