Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First Day at HUKM

i'm feeling soooooo tired...
my feet hurts so much...
My first posting is at the Out-Patient Department
I din expect much from my first day at work...
i tot that the only thing i'll do for de day wud be just observation...
I was so so wrong...
After a short briefing, they threw me a prescription slip right away
and i had to get to work...
felt so blur, i kept asking around for directions...
Managed to settle de first prescription slip and pass to the dispenser...
phewwww.....
i then continued with the next slip...
while i was struggling with dat slip, de dispenser called my name
oh no, i knew sth was wrong....
I labelled one of the drug wrongly....
ahhhhh....i almost poisoned one patient....
well, at least he din scold me....first day only ma....
For a list of 10 drugs, I spent at least double or triple the time taken by my colleagues to fill
Now u know why sometimes ppl hav to wait for so long at the pharmacy...
its bcos of ppl like me!!!
and a few times, de dispenser had to come rushing me...
malunya.....
What a day!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin