Saturday, May 10, 2008

The GREATEST mum in the World


I have the coolest mum in the world....
and I love her to the infinity....


She's simply different from any typical 'mum'...
she doesn't nag at me...
she gives me the freedom to do my own thing...
she's always on our side againts daddy..muahahaha...girls rule!!
she seldom cooks..but when she does, it tastes yummier than anything else...
she pampers me so much everytime i get back to penang...
it makes me feel guilty at times but hey, i feel so loved like a lil child once again...
she camwhores with me...How cool is dat!!!
she wears my clothes and i wear hers too!!
she pillow talks with me from fashion to guys...
she cuts fruits and bring them rite to me...
she shops with me till my daddy drops...lol
she is there for me every time i needed her
she cries with me when i cry...


Mummy,
U are certainly the BEST in the world...
I will not be who i am today if it was not for u...
Thank you so much...
I dunno how am i ever gonna repay u
Just wanna let u know dat I love you to the max!!!
(if she ever knows how to use a comp one day)


and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!



No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin