Thursday, May 8, 2008

10 things dat made me smile on my birthday

1. Mum and lil sis delivered a custom-made cake which was supposed to look like a pig and a bouquet of flowers to me.....wat a sweet surprise!!!

love them to bits..... =]


2. Countdown my bday with a group of frens
3. Roomie woke me up from my beauty sleep so dat my hsemates and coursemates can celebrate my bday with me..... =]



4. Went ice-skating with my 2 buddies
and made a fool out of myself....
when i was bout to fall, dats when merl said " dun hug me"
hmmmpphhhh.....


5. Food!!!

Yummy sushi

6. Genting trip with Gwen, shealin and merl

7. Rock-climbing for the first time

reached the highest peak among de gals..bangganya...hehe
but almost cried when i couldn't go any higher n had to jump down...lol





8. De 'nice' and 'funny' things written on my bday cards


Aaron sent me a bday card meant for mums (simply bcoz it was de nicest one around)all de way from aussie...
he cancelled the Mum and replaced it with Jo
i must hav reminded him a lot of his mum...hmmmm


Dis is from my lil sis....

Now u know i'm FAT....explains y she sent me a pig cake too...

FAT!!!!

9. Food!!!

did i mention dat already?


10. Not to forget, the frens who remembered my bday...million thx for de sms-es, calls and birthday song...may it be from aus, uk or malaysia...

Thanks again!!

1 comment:

cuilin said...

nice post.
nice cake.
stay sweet.

happy belated.

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin