Wednesday, December 12, 2007

results?? wat results??

just a month ago,i was stressed over my exams
too much to cover
too much to memorize!!! [hate this part of studying]
not enuff time
n couldn't finish revision even to the day b4 the particular paper
[u must understand dis fact-i read like a tortoise]
n de worst of all, CAN'T REMEMBER wat i've read b4
argghhhh...can still remember clearly how stressed i was during exams
felt even worse when ppl tell me 'u can do it wan la, ur so smart'
its never like dat...nobody can ever understand dat its torture dat brought me dis far..
i hate it!! hate it!!
hate it so much dat i feel like quit studying...
can i? ofcoz not la, donkey...ur parents will kill u n there'll be no future for u etc
n now dat results are out,
i'm really afraid to know...
well, din finish my Pharmaceutical Analysis paper n totally screwed up on my Pharmacy Practice for hyoscine powder prep....
super shit rite?? so wat more can i expect??
kinda expected for the worst dee la...
de funny thing is after Pharm Analysis paper, knowing i did badly, i din feel dat depressed...
felt nothing surprisingly...n so i tot i've overcomed de kiasu-ness in me..1st class honours n all those nonsense la...so wat if we get 1st class?? after i graduate, i'm gonna end up serving the government for 4 years... results ain't gonna get me anywhere else...
but now, i'm freaking out over my results...wat is dis man??? i tot i've overcomed...
somebody save me!!! i need answers to all dis...someone pls...psychologist or even a psychiatrist...anyone at all...
i wan to enjoy my uni years...living a carefree life...life without regrets...but wat is all dis crap coming in de way?? i dun wanna compare or compete...but somehow dats just de way it is...feel stressed when the rest can do it so easily when i need loads of hardwork n torture...argghhh....help me!!!!!!!
i dun wanna go back to next sem!!!
sorry har to those reading this...
i just need to vomit out all this since no one understands how i really feel...
well maybe u still dun get it...but can alwiz give me some solutions to my madness..
hehe...

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin