Wednesday, December 5, 2007

From the bottom of my heart...

Cherished Friends
God must have known there would be times
We'd need a word of cheer,
Someone to praise a triumph
Or brush away a tear.
He must have known we'd need to share
The joy of "little things"
In order to appreciate
The happiness life brings.
I think He knew our troubled hearts
Would sometimes throb with pain,
At trials and misfortunes,
Or goals we can't attain.
He knew we'd need the comfort
Of an understanding heart
To give us strength and courage
To make a fresh, new start.
He knew we'd need companionship,
Unselfish... lasting... true,
And so God answered the heart's great need
With cherished friends... like you!
- Author Unknown -
This little poem i specially dedicated to those who stood by my side
when i tot my world has crumbled not too long ago...
thank you my friends
for the
comforting words i just needed to hear,
sharing the hurt, anger & the tears in me
assurance that there's still trust & hope out there
concern & guidance you gave to me
many times you tried to put back the pieces of my heart
the times i just needed a shoulder to cry on & ears to listen to my sorrows,
You guys were there...
A million thanks!!!Love u guys always =]
And i promise that i will be stronger than before and start everything fresh...
not going to linger on the past
because vengeance belongs to God
yeah!! aja aja fighting!!!
To Wei lynn & Pheng,
Thank you for being the very firsts to listen to my *sob sob* in the wee hours of the morning
and saved me from killing myself [haha...just kidding...no way i'm going to sacrifice myself for that jerk...shud be more than thankful that Jesus was so willing to die for him..]
To Charis,
Thank you for your words
"Just cry your heart out not for him but for yourself...to release your hurt n anger"
To Huey,
Thank you for your cold jokes...wasn't funny but thanks...=p
To Granny[u know who u are rite?],
Thank you for singing to me the whole nite...not bad except when u hav to go high..haha...at least u achieved your aim ie to make me laugh...hehe
To Francis,
Thank you for everything... =] and cracking some joke when i was spilling out my anger
JoLin : Rmb that black guy from Heroes who could erase memories?
Francis : y? He(dat jerk) look like him?
JoLin : lol. wat i'm trying to say is, if i've his power, i want to erase every single
memory about dat jerk for the past 3 years...
and i had to laugh in de midst of my anger

1 comment:

Marcus Lau said...

to me leh dun have ar? :(

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin