Sunday, December 9, 2007

Life is short

7 DEC, PENANG : A college student died while his friend was seriously injured when their car broke into two after crashing into a tree in Macalister Road yesterday. Justin Khoo, 21, died minutes after firemen extricated him from the wrecked of his car at about 4am. -STAR NEWS-


Just the day b4, i was sleeping soundly when my Hp rang.
n yeah, ofcoz it woke me up from my dream...have been dreaming every nite eversince 26 Nov and sleeping like nobody's business...Somebody save me!!( to the tune of Smallwille song) hehe... ok enuff of dat..

now back to serious business...
and so i picked up the call n it was Pheng.

She went " JOLIIINNNN, DO U KNOW WAT HAPPENED THIS MORNING??!!!"

"ermmm....no..wat happen??" I was trying to figure out wats de urgency to call me in de middle of my sleep...

" REMEMBER JUSTIN KHOO?? HE GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT THIS MORNING AND HAD PASSED AWAY!! THIS IS JUST TOO SHOCKING!!"

"Oh my...."I went speechless and was 100% wide awake by then...
Note the capital lettters n imagine how Pheng sounded.

I was extrememly shocked to receive the news. Not that i'm close to Justin but de fact that he is someone i knew, i somehow felt a loss. It was just too sudden n certainly too much for a person to grasp. Just imagine how his family n close frens wud react.

My condolences to Justin's family...


Life is short...There is still so much that each of us wanna do or achieve in life.

Dreams.

Goals.

Degree.

Marriage.

Travel.

Children.

Friends.

Family.


"not enough time la!" A very common cliche.
But do we really realize that we seriously do not have enuff time to achieve every dream and goals in life??? Anything can happen tmr n we'll never know. even end times.

We always say " i'll do it tmr la"
U know wat? if we keep procrastinating, tmr will never come.

Start realising ur dreams today.

Live a life without regrets.

Don't do sth that one day, u'll say to urself " i shouldn't have done dat"

"if only i can change that decision"

by that time, it's a lil too late. dun u tink?


my question today is

Do u know wat is ur life purpose?

if u dun, i suggest u start tinking about it from today.
wat are u living for??? money? career? ur partner?
or watever that is gonna happen tmr la?
I once wrote in my vision statement
that i want to make a difference in the lives of the people around me.
Have i been an impact to the people around me?
i've been tinking a lot to myself.
i have no idea. perhaps not much. =p
Well, one thing for sure is dat i'll start living my life without regrets.
Making differences in people's life.
Bringing smile and laughter.
That one day if i ever leave this world, people will testify
"She made me smile"
"yeah i remember Jolin"
"She has lived a meaningful life and life to the fullest"
Much have been said, i hope i will not disappoint myself n the people around me la.
This post will serve as a reminder to me of how i wanna live my life.
With love,
~jo~


No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin