Monday, December 3, 2007

honestly...

Dear You,

i seriously do not why i decided to start blogging...prolly this could be somewhere where i can just pour my hearts out when there's simply no where else...or maybe post anything that i find amusing to me...
well for a start, i must warn you that my english is moderately okayyy...not even a band 6 for MUET...so bear with me ok? =p Secondly, i can't promise you dat its gonna be interesting..it's just going to be sth dat goes thru my mind for the day... n i'm not good at expressing myself...so, ermmmmm....just read if they're not killing u la...hehe...=p eventually u'll get wat i mean..
i'm not kenny sia or anywhere close...but do feel free to give comments, advices, anything at all...
hmmm....i guess dats all for now.. Till i write again...

with love,
~jo~

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin