Monday, January 28, 2008

To my love

i was browsing thru friendster yesterday
n i somehow ended at somebody's profile whom i dun know at all
perhaps it was his profile pic which caught my attention
LOL
well, dats not my main point...
i happened to read thru his profile
n i found a letter he wrote to his love..
the content of the letter actually touched my heart
altho i've long lost hope on sincere guys...
watever...
Here it is :
To my love,
I dunno where or who you are at this moment, but I know you are out there and I know that I'll meet you one very special day.. That will be the greatest day of my life. To know who you are and learn all the wonderful things about you and dreaming of our life together.I want you to know that it might be years from now when I meet you or I might already know you but I already love you, I always have and I always will.We'll have our bad days and most definitely have our good days, I don't know what the future will bring, but I promise I will always be there for you no matter what!
Signed,
Looking foward to that day =)
Awwwwww....
these words will melt any gals heart
but how much truth is in them we'll never know..
rite, guys???


2 comments:

Aik Han said...

I agree with you. Those words are nice but how long the person saying can hold on to it is another matter. Some people can hold on to it forever, some just use it to get the heart of a gal.

Still those are the words to make a couple life wonderful. Life is full of contra stuff just get used to it. Be Happy always is the most important ^^

YANG said...

jolin, dont fall too easily for words. i agree holding onto it is another matter altogether. anyways, the guy din wrote that. it was copied from somewhere (saw it before)

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin