Saturday, January 26, 2008

Do i look like i can speak TAMIL??

hey, ppl!!!
it's me again after bout 2 weeks of silence...
had dinner with gwen at some banana leaf restaurant just now...
and she was asking me to update my blog...
Not dat i dun wan to update...
i've nth interesting to share with u guys...
esp i dun tink u wanna know bout me waking up everyday,
sleeping during lectures, eat, assignments & more assignments...
argghhhh....i know...life's pretty dull for me...
But i've been consistent in doing my daily devotion..
Thank God for dat...
hopefully de disciplined side of me will stay for as long as i hope it will be...
okayy, back to wat i wanna say...
n as i was telling gwen bout me having nth to post up here...
one of de mamak guy came to take our order..
And he was asking me sth dat i couldn't figure out...
i looked at him puzzled, trying to catch wat he was telling me...
and then he began to ask me if i need him to speak in tamil...
WAT??? TAMIL??
DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO CAN CONVERSE IN TAMIL??
OR MY NEW HAIRSTYLE ACTUALLY MAKES ME LOOK INDIAN??
And then he mumbled some tamil words...
LOL
seriously couldn't tahan...looked at gwen n i started laughing...
Half-way eating another fella or prolly the same fella...
dunno la...they look the same anyway...
came n ask if we wan to order summore...
btw i took like 30 sec to figure dat out...
had to repeat after him...
well at least i caught wat he said b4 he speak in tamil again...
After eating, another fella came to give us our bill...
Mr.Mamak asked gwen wat she had...
" satu tosai masala dan limau ais"gwen answered.
Then Mr.Mamak went" limau ais atau ais limau?"
Gwen looked at me n we both giggled...
"same kan?"
Someone can make lame joke lo...
HAHA.
Before we left, Mr. Mamak requested me to eat there 5 times a day to learn how to understand wat they're talking about...
hmmm...mayb i shud???

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin