Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 - A Whole New Chapter


Happy New Year everybody!!!!




(more pics comin up)


As i tried to recall my 2007,
i realized that i din achieve anything dat i can be proud of...
many ups & downs... & more downs...
Somehow i'm thankful for everything that has happened to me
even for the worst moments in my life
i lost many things i used to care for...

-lost a 'good' fren who was actually a two-timer
-had some bad times with hsemates


But i believe i gained even more

-i learnt to appreciate my family & the good frens around me
-i gained new strength to look at the brighter side of life & achieveing greater heights

i'm so looking forward to wat is in store for me in 2008
gonna enjoy to the max...Here i come 2008!!!

my new year resolution
LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS
Yeah! aja aja fighting!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin