Thursday, January 10, 2008

3 lessons learnt from kl to penang!!!

It's a public holiday today.

Woo-hooo!! i'm returning home to Penang for a long weekend..


And so i took a cab to Pudu station which costed me rm7

reached de station at 8.30am...

went straight to Konsortium counter to buy 2 bus tickets for 9am

unfortunately the earliest bus available was 8.30am..

*She certainly cant make it in time if were to buy de 8.30 bus..

anyway there was only 1 seat left

the next bus available wud be 9.00am but it's rm40 per person

so expensive..nahhh..

no choice but to get the 9.30 bus...



sms her to meet me a platform 4..n in just a few min, *she appeared in front of me

it was just 8.45am

another 45min to kill...

and so as usual, we do wat gals do when they meet...

talk n talk n talk about anything under the sun...



Finally, it was 9.25am..

we descended de platform to our bus...

waited awhile n our bus arrived...

those who were waiting together with us started to rush up the bus..

"do they hav to rush? our seats were already fixed wert..hehe"

I laughed at them.

So we took our time n slowly boarded the bus...




And to my dismay, some fella took our seats..

wat the...!!!

the only seats left were the last row right at the back of the bus...

so i turned to the bus attendant wanting to complain...

he replied " duduk sajalah"


i was fuming with anger....

HELLO??!!! someone took our seats eh...

iiissshhh...

Fine!!! Reluctantly i made my way to the last row ...

and gave the bus attendant my killer stare as he collects the bus tickets

i told *her dat i'm goin to scold him when he comes to me...

seriously beh syok...

then *she told me dat its better if i asked him properly

i was fuming but i know i wun hav de courage to raise my voice la


When dat fella came to us, i asked

"free seating kah? saya ingat tempat duduk sudah ditetapkan"

i asked calmly, waited for wat he had to answer

"sebenarnya, ini bus 8.30. sudah nasib baik kamu dapat duduk. tengok bawah. banyak sedang tunggu. bus 9.30 belum sampai lagi"


Lesson No1:
Never jump into any conclusion b4 finding out the truth.

if i were to wait for the supposedly 9.30 bus,

i would hav to wait for at least another hour..

hehe...sorry ya encik...



yeah i was lucky being able to leave early...

BUT there was a price to pay...

sitting at the last row means free sunbathing...

to make things worse, the aircon was blowing hot air!!!

tried to sleep but woke up few minutes later...

my blood was literally boiling inside me...

Suddenly, sth caught my attention...sth moving on de chair in front of me...

A cockroach to my horror!!!

i definitely cant sleep anymore...had to keep an eye on de black monster..

took out my Cleo n my walkman hp to occupy myself..


Lesson No2:

No next time for Konsortium bus. Dirty, hot and not punctual.


For 5 hours,i was like in de sauna...

not to forget, had to look out for any black creature running around

but my fren here, slept for 4 hours continuously...

*she woke up a few times complaining dat it was hot..

but each time, *she went back to sleep again..

all de way until we passed Penang bridge...

I really salute her for *her many successful attempts to sleep in the hot oven..

Guess who's de Ms Incredible..

Lesson No3:

Forget the heat. Just sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky u ...i always face tat problem too..da bus always come 1 hour later 1..did u bought da tickets directly from da konsortium counter ???...coz i knw tat buyin from other counters eventhough its konsortium bus, u will get lousier quality bus...as in like da older serving konsortium bus..

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin