Tuesday, February 2, 2010

myAstro Music Awards 2009

B and Royce preparing their script before the show

while I studied for my upcoming test...
Pathetic right? I knowwww.....

The stage was beautiful....The crowd...These are some of the artists that were present...

I'm kinda noob in the chinese music industry...

So correct me if i name them wrongly ya... =P

Eason Chan with the 4 hosts - WaiFun, Jack Lim, Royce & B Zhang Zchen

Lala who sang beautifully dat nite.....
Suki, the first One in A Million winner

Then dis artist who looks like a guy but sings like a girl...
Dunno wats her name but she has many fans...
Her singing was powerful though!!
Kay Tse
The talented Khalil Fong
Ok I dunno dis group as well...hehe
B showing off sum dance moves I couldn't figure out...
Errmmmm...Ballet mayb?? =P
Dats B again dancing Jolin Tsai....H.A.W.T!!!!
LOL

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin