Thursday, December 31, 2009

Counting the blessings from 2009

Its time again to say goodbye to yet another year...
I tried to recall what actually happened in the past one year..
Honestly, it was a difficult task...
There were simply too many things...
So many that time flew by just like that...
There were many ups and downs throughout the past one year...
But i'm choosing to be thankful for all the blessings...

Firstly,
i'm blessed that i've survived through my 4 long years in Pharmacy course
It wasn't easy but i'm just glad it went by so quickly...
In about 4 more months, it will be the end of my 18 years of school
and then i'm graduating!!! Yays!!!
Secondly,
I'm really blessed to be serving in GLowUnited....
I told God that this year, I wanted to increase my capacity for others...
And He prepared the opportunity for me to become a leader in the cell group...
How amazing is He!!!
Moreover, its not just any cell group but in GlowUnited
where we have the most passionate people for God...
Thirdly,
I've always been blessed with very amazing parents...
Thank God for mum who is always there for us...
Thank God for Dad who never fail to protect and provide for us...
Thank God for showing me His love through these fantastic people in my life...

Thank God for my sis too...
Oh did u know she accepted Christ this year around Aug-Sept???
Yeah!!!
Been praying for her since 10years ago...
God never fail!!

Last but not least,
Thank God for B....
B has been an encouragement to me in many ways...
Through B, God really showed me how to love another person...
Though I'm still learning,
it has been a wonderful journey so far....
Looking forward to next year!!!
 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin