Sunday, March 23, 2008

Forgive, my dear child

Thank You Jesus
who was betrayed and humiliated for you n I
who was whipped 40 times for you n I
who shed copious blood and suffered tremendous pain for you n I
who carried the heavy cross down Via Dolorosa for you n I
who was nailed onto the cross without mercy for you n I
who carried all the sins of the world upon himself for you n I
who loves unconditionally the sinner in you n I
~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You for the cross, Lord
Thank You for the price You paid
Bearing all my sins and shame
In love you came
And gave amazing grace
Thank you for this love, Lord
Thank You for the nail pierced hands
Wash me in your cleansing flow
Now all i know
Your forgiveness and embrace
~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Lord, i'm sorry for the things i've done
i'm sorry for putting you aside for so long
i'm sorry i'm sorry
i'm sorry for being unforgiving although You forgives me each time I repent before You
Lord, this easter, I will let go of every hurt and burden in my heart
From today I will Forgive that jerk who crushed my heart into thousand pieces
Thank You Lord for making me a stronger and better person each day
Thank You

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin