Sunday, February 24, 2008

i was there! i was there!!JAY CHOU'S CONCERT!!!

I wanna go!! i wanna go!!!
i was wanting so much to be at Jay Chou's concert
despite de fact i cant sing in chinese
wat more Jay's songs...
come on, its JAY CHOU....i just had to be there...
But the tickets i could afford were already sold out...
N so i was willing to let go n go for church instead...
Here's de twist of my supposedly unfateful day,
a friend called at 4pm(4hrs b4 de concert) while i was preparing to go church
He had just won two tickets to Jay's concert
n wud like me to go with him
i wasn't expecting dat to happen at all
yahooooo!!!!!



And...and...de best part is de ticket is worth RM398!!!!
it was de most expensive ticket available!!
oh God, You certainly know my heart's deepest desire...

N i dun even have to pay a single cent....

Here's how close i was with the stage...(no zoom effect ot watsoever)

Look at de size of the crowd..they looked like ants from my seat



one word to describe my experience....WOW!!!

he was more than wat i expected him to be....

i din expect him to sing so well live..

i guess i was wrong then...

about 11am, the concert ended after two encores

i was then weaving my way out from de stadium

when a man in front of me was called to be interviewed

aiya....y la din pick me instead??

As i continued my way out, i turned back

n to my surprise, dat man was KENNY SIA

malaysia's celebrity blogger

i quickly took out my camera n started snapping his pic

rite in front of him..as in a very obvious manner...

i tink he must be tinking "who's dis gal who's such a big fan of me?"


He looks slimmer than wat i tot...

cheh cheh, kenny's detox diet is working....

Meeting Kenny was another highlight of the day!!!

1 comment:

KK said...

Wow..cool..front seat some more...
cant imagine u going crazy over jay chou..ahahaha...

 
Copyright 2009 iamjolin